OTC, Japan's leading corporate language training company, is looking for a dedicated native English instructor from April 1st, 2021. This posting is for a full-time position at a combined junior and senior high school in Kyoto City.
Contract Period: April 1, 2021- March 31, 2022
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 8:25-16:20
No. of Teaching Hours: A maximum of 20 teaching hours/week
Salary: 265,000 yen per month, completion bonus payment at the end of the contract term
Travel Expenses: Fully reimbursed from your home to the school
A qualified candidate for the position should:
1) Be a native speaker of English with a degree from an accredited university.
2) Have more than 1 year experience teaching English as a TEFL instructor, with preference given to teaching experience at a junior high or high school in Japan.
3) Already be residing in the Kansai area.
Required documents for the initial interview:
2) Residence Card
3) University diploma
4) Any additional teaching certification
5) A hard copy of your updated resume
Please send your application using the Gaijin Pot resume submission system. It is highly recommended that you include a photo. Also, please include the location of your nearest train station in the cover letter.
Please note that only candidates who will advance to the interview stage will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.