Dedicated to providing quality childcare, interactive learning and a meaningful and positive experience, Aoba-Japan Bilingual Preschool (AJB) is seeking for dedicated, highly motivated and passionate teachers to join our competent workforce. This is an excellent chance to be part of a vibrant, friendly and dynamic team.
As part of the Aoba group running six authorized IB World schools and one official IB-PYP candidate school, AJB provides widely desired Japanese and English bilingual education to children aged one to six years old.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ENGLISH CONVERSATION TEACHING POSITION.
[Requirements for the Position]
・Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
・Thorough knowledge of effective teaching practices/approaches
・More than two years’ experience in a childcare/ school setting
・Experiences working in an IB school/s is preferred
・Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
・Fantastic organizational and interpersonal skills
- Lesson Planning based on the class' goals and expectations
- Delivery of the curriculum
- Create a positive learning environment
- Develop strategies to guide positive behavior in children
- Build good and open communication with children, family and staff
- Prepare assessment portfolio and progress reports
- Develop strategies to enhance English proficiency in children
- Attendance in school events, professional development and school meetings
[About the Position]
Full time Preschool teacher
・Work Days/ hours: Monday through to Friday, 8 working hours
・Starting Date: Immediate - April 1st, 2021
1. Harumi Chuo-ku, Tokyo
2. Shibaura Minato-ku, Tokyo
3. Takadanobaba Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
4. Nakano-minamidai Nakano-ku, Tokyo
5. Shimorenjaku Mitaka-city, Tokyo
[Compensation and Benefits]
Compensation is commensurate to qualifications and experience, ranging from ¥240,000 -¥320,000/month
Attendance to Early Childhood workshops/ seminars and training
Membership in the Social and Pension Plans
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.