Merry GO Land International Preschool is located near Kobe (approximately 30min.)/Osaka (an hour) and provides English environment to a variety of children from toddlers to High school students.
We are looking for a full-time English teacher who is energetic and enjoys teaching, singing, dancing and playing with children. Applicants must have a qualification in teaching, childcare, or 120-hour-TESOL. The position will begin in March or April 2021.
1. Working Days: Tuesday-Saturday (Sunday and Monday off)
2. Working Time: 36.25 hours/week (ex.9am-5pm, 10am-6:30pm, 9am-4pm etc.)
3. Other Days off: National holidays, summer (Aug. 5th to 16th), New Year’s (Dec. 20th to Jan.5th) and 10 paid holidays
4. Salary: 300,000-320,000yen plus contract completion bonus
5. Bonus: Contract completion bonus will be evaluated and given in March
6. Transportation: maximum of 20,000yen per month
7. Accommodation support and visa sponsorship available
8. Domestic relocation allowance will be available to the apartment near the school
9. Health insurance, pension and employment insurance will be provided
Please apply online by sending your resume with a cover letter and a recent picture. Due to the large number of applications, we will only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview after January 6th, 2021.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.