● Position Overview:
We are looking for a motivated e-commerce manager who would like to conquer the German and European e-commerce market with us. You should have a business background and have already successfully implemented your first projects in marketing, PR or social media. Ideally, you should have at least 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce marketing and be able to support the services we offer (especially Plenty Markets, Amazon Seller Central, WooCommerce, Shopify).
As we are still a start-up, you will have the possibility to assist in building up our company from the beginning. We highly encourage self-development and don't believe in old fashioned company hierarchies. You should be detail-oriented, flexible and understand complex matters easily. If you are a great team player and love to interact with people from different cultures, we would love to get to know you better.
Your tasks will be:
- Project management
- Planning & executing of marketing strategies & campaigns for both clients and our company
- Client communication
- Shop system management (Shopify, Shopware, Woocommerce)
- Coordinating our team of freelancers
- SEO, SEA Google Advertising & Amazon Advertising
- Facebook & Instagram Advertising
- Amazon Seller Central
- Newsletter marketing & automation
- e-commerce marketing strategy planning
- further tasks can be distributed according to your qualifications
You should have the following skills:
- Amazon Seller Central, Amazon PPC
- Content Marketing
- REST APIs
- SEA & SEO
- advanced knowledge in spreadsheet analysis software (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets)
Good to have:
- SEO Tools (AHREF, SEMRUSH, SISTRIX, Keywordfinder, ScreamingFrog etc.)
- SEA Tools (Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Bing Ads etc.)
- graphic design skills
- Newsletter automation
- Print Marketing
- CRM systems
- E-Commerce Funnel compilation & optimization
- ERP system
- English: Business level or higher
- Japanese: Conversational level
- German speaking abilities are very welcome
- ¥3.0~¥5.0M annually (negotiable)
*Salary will be decided based on past work experience and ability. For experienced applicants a higher offer would be available.
Working hours and location:
- Location: Machida (close to the station)
- 40 hours/week
- core time: 11:00-16:00, otherwise free time management after trainee period of 3 months
*remote work is available after 3 months trainee period (employees are required to work more than 75% of the time in the office)
- Social insurance
- Transportation fees are covered
- 15 days of vacation in the first year of employment
- 8 fixed company holidays
- paid overtime work (+25%/hourly rate, not required)
- flat hierarchy
- working in an international working environment with a family atmosphere
Please include in your application:
1. cover letter including availability for work & desired salary (necessary)
2. updated resume
* Unfortunately we won't be able to reach out to every applicant. Our recruiting team will contact you within two weeks if your skills and experience are a strong match for the position.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.