Cloud 9 English is seeking an energetic, creative and reliable English teacher to join our team. Candidates must have a university degree, love of and experience working with children, have good interpersonal skills and possess a valid driver’s license. Training and orientation start as soon as the selected applicant is available.
1. Experience teaching English to children and adults
2. Native English speaker
3. Must have a university degree
4. Current driver’s license
5. Self-motivated and organised
6. Energetic and enthusiastic
7. Proper working visa *Available sponsorship
8. Commitment to the position for the full term of the contract
9. Currently living in Japan
- Official Start date: January 5th
- Work Days and Times: Tuesday ~ Saturday. This is a full-time position (40 hour working week) with 25 to 30 teaching hours
- Salary range: ¥260,000 ~ /month, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Subsidised health insurance and pension.
- Visa sponsorship available
- About 6 weeks paid vacation in a year / Golden Week, Summer, Obon, Christmas vacation
- Company car
- Teaching English in the afterschool program - toddlers to adult classes.
- Lesson planning
- Creating teaching resources
- Communicating with parents
- Participating in school events such as summer school, Halloween party, Christmas party, etc
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.