Are you looking to make a difference? Do you want some work/life balance? Working as a kindergarten teacher with RCS can tick both boxes, and many more!
At RCS, we are seeking suitably qualified and talented individuals to join our team. As the longest-standing ALT provider to public schools across Japan, we have the network and experience to ensure a successful life in Japan.
What’s in it for you?
• Weekends and public holidays off
• Ample vacation time coinciding with school term breaks
• Ample prep time balanced with no more than 16 hours of teaching per week.
• Visa support
• Initial job training to ensure your success
• An HR and management team who strive to help you in all aspects of your life in Japan!
• Flexible options: Work three, four, or five days per week, depending on your situation
• Those who are ready, willing, and able to work five days per week may be eligible for a monthly salary plan.
What we require:
• Native English speakers
• Possess a minimum of 12 years of education where English is the primary language
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree
• Professional, polite, and flexible attitude
• Ability to commit to a 1-year contract
• Teaching experience is not necessary, but will be looked upon favorably
• The ability to communicate with Japanese teachers and staff who might speak little/no English
• Driving ability is essential.
The teacher in this position will be assigned to a wide variety of schools, providing an equally wide range of experiences. While there is a noticeable amount of driving, the actual teaching hours are short. Plenty of time is set aside for office hours, which may be used to prep for the schools, receive advice and/or additional training, and/or improving yourself.
Real Communication Solutions was the first company to provide ALTs to public schools in Japan. We pioneered the industry, and in fact, shared our methods to help grow the industry. We focus solely on the Kanto region, so our teachers are always within a short commute to Tokyo. We also strive to build strong, personal relationships with our teachers. We care for our teachers as individuals, and you’ll feel appreciated as a valued member of our team. Our kindergarten program has also grown to be robust, and we are looking to make it even better with the right teacher.
If you’re ready to change your life, and if you meet our requirements, submit your application today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only applicants who pass the first screening will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.