Kinseido is the largest and one of the oldest publishers of English textbooks for the Japanese university market. We are looking to hire new planning and sales staff in order to expand sales among non-Japanese instructors at Japanese universities.
1. Sales of ELT educational materials, focusing on non-Japanese instructors at universities in Japan
(Sales activities, which will require business trips in Japan when necessary, will include face-to-face promotions, as well as direct-mail ads, email, videos, seminars, and workshops.)
2. Communication and negotiations with overseas publishers
3. Attendance at domestic academic conferences (JALT) and overseas book fairs (Frankfurt, etc.)
4. Marketing research and data analysis
5. Conducting research of ELT materials of other publishers and proposing new ideas
6. Preparing promotional materials
7. Editing support (proofreading, etc.)
・Conversational Japanese skills
・Basic PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Zoom, Skype, social media. Illustrator, Photoshop, and video editing skills considered a plus.)
・Good communication skills, willing to work
・Proactive attitude, willing to try out new things
・English education industry
・Sales for educational institutions
*Monday thru Friday, 9:30 to 17:30
*Kanda Jimbocho, Tokyo
A 5-minute walk from Kudanshita Station (Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, Toei Shinjuku subway Line)
A 5-minute walk from Jimbocho Station (Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line / Toei Shinjuku and Mita subway lines)
Saturday, Sunday (＊participation in academic conferences may require working on weekends several times a year, but regular working days can be taken off instead), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave, and leave for getting married, maternity/paternity, deaths in the family, etc.
Annual salary of 3 to 5 million JPY
* Salary will be decided based on ability and experience.
* Overtime pay is included in salary.
■Full-time (following a 3-month probationary period) or contract employee
■Unemployment insurance, health insurance, pension scheme payments, worker's accident insurance
■Retirement payment for regular employees
Interviews will be held in Japanese.
*Only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted for interviews.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.