Our company is seeking Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) for elementary and junior high school positions in Kobe city, Hyogo Prefecture.
Details are as follows:
ALTs work in public elementary schools (ES) and junior high schools (JHS), teaching alongside Japanese teachers. ALTs not only teach lessons, they also plan activities and make materials. Ideal ALT candidates are flexible with their teaching style and want to make a positive impact on the lives of the students.
● Location: ES or JHS in Kobe city, Hyogo
● Contract Period: October 1st , 2020 to March 25th ,2021 (6 months)
● Contract Type: Full-time
● Level: Elementary and junior high schools
● Working Hours: 8:30 am to 16:15 pm (actual working time: 7 hours+ 45 min break time)
● Positions come with enrollment in social insurance (health insurance and pension), making this excellent for those looking at staying in Japan long-term
● Salary Range: 235,000 yen per month.
● Transportation fee: Provided
A: Nada-ku (Hankyu Rokou) or Higashi Nada-ku (Settsu Motoyama, Island center)
B: Kita-ku (Shintetsu Okabe or Michibe)
C: Kita-ku (Shintetsu Rokou)
D: Nagata-ku (Kousoku Nagata) or Suma-ku (Itayado)
E: Suma-ku (Myoudani)
F: Nishi-ku (Kihata or Oshibedani)
Our company’s Japanese staff are available to assist with any issues that arise.
You'll be able to build onto what you've learned elsewhere to become a highly-valued and experienced teacher.
● Visa assistance (where applicable)
● Work regular school hours and enjoy your evenings, weekends and national holidays, plus school vacation periods.
● ALTs will also be provided a calendar to help manage their other commitments.
Successful candidates must:
● Already be living in Japan and hold a valid visa permitting work.
● Be a native speaker of English or equivalent (12 years of education where the main language of instruction was English visa holders)
● Have at least a Bachelor's degree or higher
● Have conversational level Japanese & be able to communicate with teachers
● Have good communication skills and patience
● Be able to commit to the entire length of the contract (until March 2021)
Are You Ready? Apply Now!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, we are accepting applications now! We conduct Skype, ZOOM or face-to-face interviews.
We’re waiting to hear from you, so please apply now! Thank you for your interest in working with us.
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening stage will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.