If you're attending a university or a language school in Japan and expecting to graduate by March 2021, we here at Borderlink have an offer you won't want to pass up. We're looking to recruit Student visa holders who will be available from the spring to join us in Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) positions across Japan.
● Continue your life in Japan without needing to fly home and start job hunting from scratch. We can facilitate your visa processing for a smooth transition!
● Get all the training and support needed to help you begin a career in education, or to try something new after your language studies conclude!
● Looking for a change of scenery? We can help with relocation to allow you a chance to experience living in a whole new part of Japan!
● Work regular school hours, meaning free evenings, weekends, national holidays and vacation periods!
● Have the chance to utilize the skills you learned at school and develop new ones in a job that sees you making an impact on your schools and communities!
[What's an ALT?]
ALTs work in public schools across Japan, supporting and being supported by Japanese teachers. Teaching in the public education system allows you to build strong, long-lasting relationships with your classes, get involved in extra-curricular activities like clubs and special events, and see a totally different side of Japan. You can enjoy a work-life balance that lets you grow professionally, while also having the time to continue exploring and enjoying Japan. For Student visa holders, transitioning into an ALT position is an excellent way to continue your time in Japan
[What are the requirements?]
In addition to requirements stated at the top of this advertisement, all student visa holders must be in good standing with their schools/programs and expect to graduate before or by March 2021.
[How can I learn more?]
To learn more about becoming an ALT, we will be holding remote Orientation and Preliminary Interview sessions for student visa holders once week several times each month (on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays).
Sessions will be held once a week at 11:00 am and 5:00 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays, and will be done via Skype. Space is limited, and attendance is based on a first-come first-serve basis. Stable internet access, webcam and microphone will be required for participation.
To attend a session, please apply directly to this ad. Candidates who pass the initial screening will be invited to attend an upcoming session.
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been seeking? Then what are you waiting for? Get on the road towards an exciting new future! Take that first step and apply today! Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. Let's believe in your possibility together!
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.