• Manage projects independently, exercising good judgment, decision-making, and when
and where to engage others to successfully complete a project.
• Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical
pattern for utilization of resources.
• Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all
necessary permits and licenses.
• Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering
drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
• Monitor the master program of the project and mitigate delays.
• Oversee off-site fabrication and on-site construction activities including suppliers and
• Excellent understanding of design and construction processes and materials for themed
• Manage the preparation and submission of tender documentation including technical and
• Deliver your assigned project on budget and on time to the satisfaction of the client
• Review and submit project drawings and documentation.
• Organize and chair Project Management meetings and reviews.
• Manage to procurement process for project suppliers and contractors.
• Manage QA/QC documentation to maintain the required quality standards and
• Minimum 5 years' experience in construction of themed environments for the attraction
• In-depth understanding of project management principles
• Manages multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to communicate fluently in Japanese and English
• Must be willing to travel and work within an office environment (Tokyo based) or at the
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.