Tokyo American Club Recreation Department is now seeking for fun-and-sports-loving hospitality professionals to add their colors to the team.
Established in 1928, the Club cerebrates its 90th year this year while keeping the primary focus to our valued 4,000 members from around the world.
Tokyo American Club owns various recreation facilities in its 8-storeys building such as:
- Gymnasium (2 basket ball courts)
- Golf simulation room
- 2 sound-proof music rooms
- 3 squash courts
- Yoga studio
- Roof-top pool (25m)
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Male / female locker rooms with showers
We have multiple reception desks on different floors to ensure members' convenient and hence multiple positions available.
Predominant duties include but not limited to;
- assisting the members for sports ware rentals - shirts, shorts, socks, shoes and towels - as well as locker keys
- ensure all the rental items at per-stock and maintain laundry cycles in collaborations with Uniform Room Team
- taking inquires from members regarding the Club's facilities, any recreation events or monthly promotions
- ensure the safe environment and use of the facilities for members
- promoting events and taking bookings if required
- maintain clean and comfortable locker room area at all times
- communicate proactively with supervisors and/or Engineering department for facility maintenance to ensure damage / accident prevention
- charge postings to members accounts by using POS system (The Club is run on cash-free basis)
We would like to see below qualities in you;
- high sense of professionalism in hospitality industry
- respect for diversity
- team work mind
- high adaptability and be open-minded for new ideas
Full-time positions only - sorry, no part-time.
Due to the operation hours, the shift includes weekends and national holidays - please share your availability upon application - and shifts covers from 05:30 to 23:00 or later depending on the business demand(actual working hours is 7.5 hours/day during this period).
This opportunity is not to be missed if your career aspiration lays in ever-growing hospitality sector in Japan as you will nurture foundation to advanced customer service experience from the members with high expectations.
*** Salary indicated is only monthly base salary excluding transportation or other allowances. Generous over-time and late-night allowance scheme are available. Please apply or inquire for more details.***
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.