Experienced Teacher at an International School
Kspace International School is currently looking to hire an experienced dance teacher who can plan, prepare and teach lessons throughout our 2020 Summer School programme starting from July, with the possibility of extension based on performance.
The ideal candidate is a dance teacher with background, experience and knowledge of a wide range of dances who is able to choreograph for many age levels and abilities.
The Dance Teacher must:
- Be a great communicator with both parents and students
- Create dance courses with different styles of music and dance e.g. Hip Hop, Dance Musical style, Disco etc.
- Work to a brief when necessary
- Create shows for parents
- Manage the shows/costume/make-up with assistance from Kspace staff
- Be a good team member, but able to work unassisted
• Ability to plan fun, unique and well ordered classes
• Experience in many forms of dance as a teacher
• Relevant qualifications are a plus
Please reply with your updated resume and a cover letter detailing relevant experiences and why you think you would be a great addition to the Kspace team.
We look forward to hearing from you soon
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.