The Communication Manager, assigned to a specific leading Pinkerton client within the e-commerce, retail, and cloud services domain, will drive local, regional, global projects, and communication throughout the organization.
The Essential Functions Include:
1. Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
2. Develop and implement effective communication strategies that engage stakeholders, build brand awareness, trust, and promote the client's mission, people, and products.
3. Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
4. Support special project initiatives with information and task management for strategic business and operational goals.
5. Facilitate communication and data management to provide leadership with up-to-date information on ongoing projects and goals.
6. Produce and disseminate accurate and timely data for utilization by client's regional management.
7. Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
8. Partner with various stakeholders across the business to implement service improvement.
9. Provide innovative and creative solutions to the client.
10. Drive strategic advocacy and advocacy campaigns.
11. All other duties, as assigned
Bachelor's degree in communication, journalism, public relation, or relevant field with at least seven years of corporate communication experience including collaboration with senior management and innovative solutions development.
* Corporate communications experience.
* Strategic mindset with a clear understanding of key leadership principles.
* Able to follow corporate policy directives.
* Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and design skills.
* Confident communicator and presenter.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
* Knowledge and understanding of current digital media trends.
* Strong project management skills.
* Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
* Independent decision-maker.
* Quiet diplomatic ability and influencer within the corporate environment.
* Strong customer service and results orientation.
* Tableau, BrightWork PPM, and/or SharePoint experience, preferred.
* Computer skills; Microsoft Office
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
To apply for this position, please apply below where you will be taken to our website.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.