We're looking to fill a few more Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) positions at Junior High Schools in Okayama City, Okayama prefecture. Apply now to work in this beautiful coastal city in western Japan. As an added bonus, we are able to assist with relocation expenses (details to follow).
Okayama City is the capital of Okayama Prefecture, and the largest city in the Chugoku Region. Located between Hiroshima and Hyogo, Okayama Prefecture is known as the "Land of Sunshine", because it has more sunny days and fewer rainy days than most other prefectures in Japan, making it a great place to live for those who love the outdoors.
The area is perfect for those who want all the conveniences of a big city without feeling overwhelmed; it's a greener, more relaxed urban area that has plenty to do and see. Okayama's most famous attraction is Korakuen Garden, which is ranked as one of the three best landscape gardens in all of Japan. Its beauty and atmosphere will bring you a relaxed feeling of peace and tranquility. Okayama is also famous for traditional Japanese dishes and some of the best fruits in Japan, as well as its fashionable side, with some of the best denim jeans in Japan coming from this area.
If you're looking for a change of pace and new opportunities, this is the road you've been searching for. Please read on to learn how you can make a fresh start in Okayama and get some peace of mind in uncertain times.
● Location: Okayama City, Okayama
● Contract Period: Immediate to March 2021
● Contract Type: Monthly (Full-time)
● Level: Junior high schools
● Salary range: Between 245,000 to 260,000 yen /month
>>Benefits of This Position
● Enrollment in Social Insurance (Shakai-hoken)
● Borderlink, Inc. is able to assist with relocation expenses (excluding the cost of rent including initial fees)! If you're able to relocate for this position, we can support you!
● No teaching experience? No problem! We provide initial training, seasonal training, as well as on-the-job training, to ensure that you are ready and have all the tools necessary to succeed in the classroom
● Access to teaching materials and our library of educational resources (worksheets, flashcards, etc.)
● Hassle-free support with renewing your visa (where applicable)
● Help with setting up a bank account and locating housing
● Round-the-clock support - we provide all of the assistance needed to live and work comfortably
● Work regular school hours (usually between 8 AM to 5 PM) and enjoy free evenings, weekends and national holidays, plus school vacation periods. You can enjoy a work-life balance that lets you grow professionally, while also having the time to explore and enjoy Japan and its culture
● Free monthly consultation from your fellow ALTs with the area facilitator program
● A yearly calendar that allows you to plan your schedule in advance
● Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
● Our annual contracts are renewable, and we welcome back those who remain in good standing with their schools and forge strong relationships with the administration team/office
● Potential career growth opportunities for veteran ALTs, such as becoming an area facilitator or joining our administrative team
In addition to those stated at the top of this advertisement, successful candidates should have the following qualities:
● Have strong verbal and written communication skills
● Being in good health
● Be an excellent, highly adaptable team player
● Be highly motivated, outgoing, flexible, and friendly
If your employment circumstances have been affected by current events, we would be happy to (re)connect with you. But this offer won't last forever, so please get in touch as soon as possible. Whether you're continuing your career as an educator or looking to start one up, now's the time to secure a position! Get some peace of mind knowing you'll have work in these uncertain times.
Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. Let's believe in your possibility together!
Working in the education industry for 20 years, Borderlink, Inc has become one of the most respected and well-known organizations today. We value the work of our employees, and as we grow to be the best ALT recruiter in Japan, we will continually strive to provide the help and support they deserve. Many past ALTs speak highly of their experience with us, and we're happy that we have a large number of former employees return or recommend friends and family to work with us. This past year we've been expanding across Japan, and are looking for fresh and new talent. You may just be the person we're looking for!
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.