IT Infrastructure Engineer & Project Manager Qualification,Duties and Responsibilities:
Establish Network Infrastructure, Provide IT Support, Maintain Network Components
Good knowledge of Software&Hardware, Problem-solving skills,Customer service,Teaching ability,Organization skills
* Determine and define project scope and objectives
* Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and
* Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
* Track project costs in order to meet budget
* Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
* Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy,
adjustments, and progress
* Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating
* Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
* Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
* Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
* 5-8 years of project management and related experience
* requirements of communication skill Japanese is intermediate level,English business level.
* Proven ability to solve problems creatively
* Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best
* Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
* Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
* so please refrain from inexperienced people or people with few years of experience.
Tools of the Trade:
IT infrastructure engineers work with a wide variety of equipment and software.Mainly you will promote the construction of the server.
The Linux server is constructed so that the developed WEB application can operate without problems.
In the Windows server, the building of Office365 related and SCCM (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager) related mainly.
SERVER OS:LINUX AND RED HAT
BASIC RULES OF INTERVIEW:
Do not be late!
* Punctuality is everything in Japan and arriving late to an interview Or Web interview And skip
the interview very last mint will likely disqualify you right away. In Japan, arriving on time
means arriving 10 minutes early.
* We will go into more details about this below but the basic rule in Japan is you can never be
too polite or too well dressed. Dressing sharply will demonstrate your seriousness about the
job and is something your potential employers will appreciate.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.