The Program and Communications Manager will drive local, regional, and global projects and communication. This position has responsibility for the delivery of effective management of programs and communications for Eastern Hemisphere corporate security operations in support of the delivery of the services to the client's Corporate Office(s) within the Eastern Hemisphere.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
* Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately and may include functions, objectives, duties, or tasks not specifically listed herein.
* In performing functions, duties, or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
The Essential Functions Include:
1. Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
2. Provide information management to support the ongoing initiative and special projects. This includes promoting, automating, and simplifying processes to manage data streams and provide reports outlining information used to gage Corporate Security performance including promoting, automating, and simplifying processes to manage data streams and provide reports outlining information used to gage Corporate Security performance.
3. Effectively inform and promote our organization, our brand, people, our mission, and product(s).
4. Proactively engage with the corporate security team and stakeholders to ensure that the impacts of policy changes and new initiatives on existing practices are understood, and any relevant changes are made and communicated.
5. Monitor the success of data tracking tools and processes to ensure proper use and function. Create new features and standards based on user feedback and anticipated obstacles.
6. Monitor and analyze related reports, e.g. vendor SLA reports, and Internal Audit Reports, track trends and ensure correct solutions are implemented.
7. Support special project initiatives with information and task management for strategic business and operational goals, and work with the team to ensure tasks are delivered on time.
8. Facilitate communication and information management to provide leadership with up to date information on ongoing projects and goals.
9. Produce and disseminate accurate and timely data for utilization by Regional Management.
10. Support day-to-day operations of the Corporate Security Team (CST), by providing timely advice and products as required.
11. Work jointly with various stakeholders across the business to implement service improvement.
12. All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
* Must have a Senior High School Graduation or equivalent.
* Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
* Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
* Must have the legal right to work in Japan.
* Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Diploma/degree level preferred or demonstrable industry experience with at least five years of Project Management; Technical experience in managing information preferably in the security industry.
* Strong Project Management skills.
* Creativity and outstanding writing and editing skills.
* Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
* Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and design skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally.
* Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
* Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
* Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
* Must have a proactive, independent decision-making approach.
* Serve as an effective team member.
* Strong customer service and results orientation.
* Prefer to have experience in Tableau, BrightWork PPM or SharePoint.
* Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
* With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
* Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
* Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
* Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
* Regular computer usage.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
* Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
* Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
* Frequent sitting.
* Travel up to 20%, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
Please apply through this website.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.