Junior and senior high school is urgently seeking a dedicated and passionate English teacher who can teach English language arts and writing. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume.
<JHS & SHS English Teacher in in western Tokyo, Apr 2020>
Contract Period: April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021
** Probation period: 14 days
Location: Western Tokyo
Salary: From 300,000yen to 350,000yen (before tax) + transportation
* Depending on background and experience
Working days: 5days/week (Within Mon - Sat)
Days-off: Sunday and one more day of during the weekday.
Holiday: National holidays, 10 days paid vacation, summer vacation (4 days in mid Aug), and New Years holiday
Lessons: Up to 20 lessons/week
Working Hours: 8:20-17:20
Insurance: Social insurance and employment insurance
* Lesson planning
* Material development
* Correcting papers
* Teaching special courses in summer, winter, and spring
* Accompanying school overnight excursions
* Attending meetings and school events
* Making, grading, and proofreading exams
* Making assessments
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher majored in English Education or literature is preferred)
* Having English teaching experience at secondary school in your home country is preferred
* Min 3 years teaching experience at secondary school
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Having excellent classroom management skills
* Having good understand of different cultures and good interpersonal skills
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.