Our company is working on for global corporate acquisitions in a row, and it’s getting important for sharing the corporate identity and values based on the globalization and the progress of diversity.
According to this situation, internal communication in our company is expanding our business as both wheels with applying the Web Group Information and direct communication by executives, however, we can’t clearly say it’s working as a global scale, and currently the improvement of through information is required so we will strengthen that system.
We would like you to be in responsible for planning and performing of promote sharing the corporate identity and values to the overseas group company’s employees with about 200,000 people at our Head office.
This position Reports to “General Manager”.
Preparation of planning and impulsion of global internal communication strategy and plan of action.
The details are as follows:
1. Operating the site of information for internal to make complete globalized employees according to the business policy.
2. Supporting to offer the information (such as operating the site of message, supporting to make CEO’s message).
3. Supporting to operate “The Town Hall Meeting” to make it happen for direct communication between the executives and the employees.
4. Management and training 2-3 subordinates.
The source of company’s energy is based on the manpower of employees and to make that power reaching maximum capability, it’s essential to increase the employee engagement. Passing on that concept as CEO’s staff to the global employees and make it happen the interactive communication with them, we can get involved directly with the process of activating company. Especially it’s worth challenging work to supervise more than 300,000 employees while it’s very tough and challenging work.
- Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
・More than college degrees・Any nationalities or genders are welcome.
・Having the experiences of leading the internal communication・internal branding project at the company, media, agency, etc.
・Having the experiences of digital contents production such as video and article draft, etc. or editing about the internet media, etc.
・Having the experiences of global project management.
・Native English Speaker Level :
-The basic communication would be with the non-Japanese employees who works for the overseas group company and living in abroad.
-Need the English skills who can understand and offer the information of the articles, videos and contents with having the native English level.
・Having the experiences of coordinate the internal communication measures to contribute for M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) and PMI (Post Merger Integration).
We’re looking for the person who:
- has the full curiosity not only to the culture of us but also to the different company’s culture and people who can prepare the plan and encourage the strategy to make merging the both strong and good points of each different cultures.
- has the full of curiosity and the spirit of inquiry for the business strategy and all kinds of communications.
- takes the initiative in working on global new trends and collect information eagerly and has the mind of challenging to the new things greedily.
(45 mins break)
*We have flextime
- Expected annual income 12,000,000 yen ～ 15,000,000 yen
- 2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
- Summer holiday
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses are covered
- Cafe teria
- Paternity/Maternity leave
- Property system
- Family care leave
- Employee stock ownership plan
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.