Blue Dolphins is now hiring a FULL-TIME Float Teacher for our preschool and after school.
Work locations include all of our preschools and afterschools located across Osaka and Hyogo but more likely for our afterschools.
*For the list of our schools, please visit our website.
However, there will be a "root school" where the teacher stays at on stand-by for which we take his/her place of living into consideration.
The position is to start immediately (with a training), but the start date can be a little flexible so if you are interested, please apply first and we can discuss further at the interview.
[Description of the Position]
- Teaches at several schools located in Osaka and Hyogo
- Usually works as a substitute teacher
-Plan and implement hands-on activities
- Support students with homework
- Support students with English Test such as Eiken (no experience required)
*This position requires quite a lot of commute and flexibility as it involves two different programs that are located across Osaka and Hyogo.
- Work Days: Mon. to Fri
- Work Hours: 12pm-8pm *occasionally 10-6pm (break time and prep time included)
- 255,000 to start *plus teaching license/certificate allowance for the ones who have a valid l license/certificate.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance (health insurance, pension, unemployment insurance)
- Visa renewal support provided
- Paid Summer holiday, Paid Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days
* Flexible with schedule change and loves to commute.
* Live in Kansai area at this moment (Ideally center of Osaka)
* Native in English or equivalent
* Have some experience working with and teaching children of preschool ~ elementary school age.
* Have a proper visa status to work legally in Japan without initial sponsorship.(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with photo
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins After School
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the after schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome on-call positions in Osaka and Hyogo area.
If you are interested in an on-call position, please also apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call.
■ 2000 per hour.
■ Transportation fee provided
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.