High School in Nagoya is looking for a part-time English teacher who can teach 2 or 3 days a week from April 2020. If you are interested in applying for the following position, please send your resume soon.
<Part-time High School English Teacher in Nagoya, April 2020>
Contract period: April 2020-March 2021
Payment: From 70,000yen/month-120,000yen/month (before tax) + transportation
* The same monthly payment will be paid in Aug.
Working days: 2-3 days/week
Lesson: 8-12 Lessons/week (Team-teaching)
* Please indicate possible days and hours of work.
* Preparing lessons.
* Material Development
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Min 2 years teaching experience at high school in Japan
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Having good understand different cultures and good interpersonal skills
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.