This is a great opportunity for qualified teacher to join Fukuoka Futaba Elementary School as an immersion course teacher. The successful applicant will be the main teacher instructing students in English, Math, Science, Life environment studies, and morals in English.
- Working days are Monday to Friday, with 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturdays
- Working hours: 8:20 am to 16:30pm
- You can work from April 2020.
- Full-time employment and you can apply to join the Private School Mutual Aid program - includes pension, Health and additional benefits
- You will be in charge of an immersion course teacher, and standard course teacher.
You're responsible for following:
- Management of classes
- Interviews with parents
- Making exams and grading
- Making report cards
- Joining school events
- Active participation of religious events, club activities, Committee activities
- Guiding students to go home from school
- Assigning official business affairs
- You should be a native English speaker and have a teaching qualification for elementary school in your country.
- An understanding of Catholic education
- You must be reliable, punctual and cooperative
The Global Communication Course has a philosophy of students engaged in creative activities which allow them to enjoy their education while constructing their own understanding of taught material.
While being based in Japan we have a global outlook and welcome international approaches to education.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.