Info Cubic Japan Digital Marketing Team is looking for a candidate with a curious personality, with 2 years + experience in digital marketing, who’s organized with extensive excel knowledge, and who has good communicational skills
• Maximize Revenue within a set ROI
• Manage digital marketing campaigns in different languages for different markets
• Keep campaigns up-to-date according to Search engines' changing policies and best practices
• Lead the market with cutting edge messaging and landing pages
• Constant exploratory analysis of data and strategies and consequent campaign implementation to drive performance improvements
• Gather actionable data from various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimization of the campaigns
• Plan, implement and analyse tests
• Contribute to the development of search marketing strategy & process
• Keeping internal & external relationships with vendors, partners, and clients
• Occasionally assist with creating proposals/pitching for new clients
• Be able to process large amounts of data and to understand trends
• Excellence in implementation, attention to details, and organizational skills
• Conceptualize, initiate and manage tests
• Experience managing large, cross-functional projects and work well in a team structure
• Strong verbal and written communicational skills
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
• University degree or equivalent with financial or quantitative focus,
• 2 years + of demonstrated work experience in mathematics, statistics, computer science/engineering, or other quantitative field
• High competency level in Excel
• Native or near native ability in the English language; Japanese proficiency is a plus
• Background in digital marketing with SEM experience preferred
About Info Cubic Japan:
Info Cubic Japan is Asia’s premiere SEM firm focusing on global PPC, SEO, social media and media buying services for the online markets in APAC. Info Cubic had its beginnings in America, where our CEO, Rohan Yamagishi, co-founded it in 2002 with a partner. Since our founding, we have been able to help hundreds of businesses increase internet traffic to their site, which in turn has generated more profit for our clients.
The focus of our company, which in turn is our expertise, is the global experience we have gained over the course of the last 10 years in digital marketing, in addition to the strong team of multi-lingual/multi-cultural marketing professionals we have formed. In house we have native speakers of Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean, who are spread throughout our SEM, SEO, web development and client support/business development teams in order to guarantee global support at every possible angle. This is one of the facets of Info Cubic Japan that has made us successful.
Our clients appreciate the fact that they can receive first class digital marketing services in a language they understand while being assured that native speakers of the language they are marketing in will be working on their projects. This is what sets us apart from other digital agencies in Japan and this is why we are confident that our global marketing strategies can help expand our client’s business into the Asian online markets.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.