We hire a new English teacher at the pre-school in Edogawa-ku, Tokyo
We welcome a native English Speaker!
*The contract start date will be either from the end of March or the beginning of April.
You will be in charge of English classes for children between the ages of 0~5 as an English teacher and assist nursery school teachers when you are not teaching a lesson.
- Edogawa-ku, Tokyo (Near to Kasai Station)
- Native level in English
- Conversational level in Japanese
- Working permission in Japan
- Good at taking care of young children
- Monthly salary 240,000 yen ～
*Additionally, you will be given "Lesson allowance": this amount will be varied according to the number of children you teach in the class and so on
- 2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
*You might work on Saturday a few times a year when there is an school event
- Transportation expenses are covered (up to 20000 yen/month )
- Employment insurance
- Social insurance
- Overtime allowance
- Bonus (Three times a year)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.