About the client:
- Marketing and media agency specialising in content marketing, digital marketing, print, PR, gallery, exhibitions, TV, radio and other services. Have conducted successful projects for Sony, Kirin, Netflix, Lixil and other small or large organisations.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- The main responsibility is digital branding from within the global division.
- Provide consultation in digital communication and digital marketing together with the internal team and external partners and clients.
- The project allocated will be decided on experience and aptitude.
- Manage marketing projects for mid-size to global industry leaders.
- Business level English, preferably TOEIC 800 or greater.
- High business level to native level Japanese, JLPT N1 or greater.
- Experience working in a marketing function for two years or more.
- Experience and knowledge in digital marketing such as website SEO, digital analytics, social media marketing, advertising and branding.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 4,000,000 ~ 6,000,000 JPY per annum, salary commensurate with experience and ability with due consideration.
- Health insurance, pension employment insurance and accident insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Summer holidays, New Year's week holiday, and paid vacation. Full weekly 2-day system (and weekends and holidays) Paid leave 13 to 20 days, Year-end and New Year holidays (7 days).
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided therefore application is open worldwide.
**Job advertisement posted by Pasona Global on behalf of client's company, further information will be discussed after successful screening**
Last modified on October 27, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.