Niseko Resort is thriving international alpine destination.
Famous worldwide for its snow, food and jet set clientele it is an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and experience, and spending your days off making the most of the resort.
Our purpose is to make an ongoing contribution to Niseko resort, our staff, our customers and the community.
We value professionalism and honesty in everything we do and all who we work with.
We are looking for a passionate IT professional to become an important part of our team. Junior and experienced applicants are all welcome - any applicant with the required skill base and enthusiasm to learn will be favorably considered.
HTM encourages a healthy work-life balance in a beautiful mountain location - BBQ in the summer and ski in the winter!
If you want to be part of a hardworking dynamic team in this special part of the world we would love to hear from you.
Start date: Available now
Main responsibilities include;
1. IT systems operation management
- Helpdesk support for PC, Windows/Mac, software, network, printers, etc
- Building and configuring PCs/Macs
- User account management
- Communicating with 3rd party help desks in case of system trouble.
2. IT support for holiday guests
- Troubleshooting Wi-Fi issues
- Simple IT troubleshooting support for guests
3. Supplier communication and management
- Sourcing of new IT equipment
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Basic knowledge of IT, Networking, TCP/IP and Windows 10/MacOS Troubleshooting.
- Customer service skills to empathetically respond to end user inquiries and issues. A positive, flexible, hard-working attitude required.
- Communication skills to effectively relay technical concepts to telecommunication providers with diverse levels of knowledge and understanding.
- Motivation to learn (see below!)
- Japanese language skills an advantage
- Regular driving license.
What you can learn
- PowerShell, Bash, GAS, and SOE image creation/deployment.
- Configuration and management of Unix/Windows servers, firewalls, VPN, routers, AP's and switches.
- Server virtualization, administration.
- VOIP phone system configuration/deployment.
- Monitoring solutions for servers and Routers/AP.
- VPN configurations and management.
- GSuite Management
Employment Package Details
Employment Period: on going
Employment Status: Full time year round
Contract Value: ¥3,000,000 to ¥3,700,000 (including public holiday payments and ¥100,000 for lift pass)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
-9 hours per day (1 hour break)
-119 days off per year
-10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
-Staff accommodation available for rent
-Free ski or snowboard lessons
-Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
-Professional work environment
-Staff benefits package
Start date: Available now
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.