We are currently preparing for opening of revolutionary "English School" called Grabenglish.
As you know, English school in Japan is actually English "Conversation" school although conversation is just a part of a language. In our school, "Grammar" comes first because grammar is the rule and basis of every other element of the language such as reading, writing, listening and speaking. We also value "Mindset" and "Self-learning" to train students to become "Internationally-acclaimed Japanese" in the world.
● Teach English grammar from entry level to Expert level.
● Native checking of English documents created by Japanese members of staff.
● Curriculum planning, materials making.
● Lesson planning and improving.
● Skill transfer/training to new teachers.
● Human Resource related works such as interviewing candidates for new teachers.
● Administrative duties including PC work.
● Any other work that utilizes your English ability (translating, interpreting, proofreading etc.)
● Native American English speaker.
● Must currently reside in Japan.
● Must hold a valid working visa for Japan.
● Must have TESOL and/or CELTA.
● Experience of teaching English to Japanese (Adults).
● Japanese speaker (Daily conversation or better).
● Able to teach comprehensive English (not only Grammar, but also Reading, Writing and Listening/Speaking).
● Specialized in Presentation and Debate.
Working hours and location:
● Monday-Friday 13:00-22:00 (1hour break)
● Remote Work can be allowed.
● Head office in Monzennakacho and schools for trial lessons will be at Gotanda and other places in Tokyo.
● Contract employment (will be renewed every 3 months by mutual consent)
● Annual Salary: 3.0M yen~/Year
* 10,000 yen/day will be paid for initial probation period of 3 months .
● Transportation expenses and Overtime allowance are fully paid.
● Paid holidays (After the probation period).
● Promotion opportunity.
1. Screening - Only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.
2. Interview – Once with Japanese CEO in English (Some Japanese to evaluate your Japanese skill level).
3. Recruitment - We are hiring 1 or maybe 2 people for this position.
The most important aspect we consider when screening and interviewing candidates is your enthusiasm to change old-Japanese-style English education and create the first place to train Japanese to become "Internationally-acclaimed Japanese" in the world with us.
Please don’t hesitate to apply. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.