We’re looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist. This is the first step towards becoming a member of the consulting team at Adept Group. You will be mentored by successful Recruiters in order to grow up and develop the skills to perform the job at its fullest. You will be a member of a small and dynamic team and responsible for various tasks part of the recruitment process.
Your major tasks and assignations will be:
• Develop a network of specially targeted IT professionals, using specific tools provided by the company.
• Assist your team leader in targeted searches by following specific requirements.
• Pitch job opportunities to candidates.
• Assist to meetings in order to understand the assessment process.
• Manage, organize and edit information and documents in order to perform an efficient consulting process.
What we are looking for:
• New graduate to up to 2 years of working experience.
• Ability to use and knowledge of current Social Networks.
• Strong communication skills in email, by phone, and in person.
• Pleasant and easy-going personality.
• Fast learner and spontaneity.
• Business English.
How to stand out:
• Previous experience in Sales or Talent Sourcing.
• Savviness, knowledge or interest for new technologies.
• Ability to work under target and handle multiple requests at the same time.
• Aggressivity to achieve goals and perform better.
• Japanese speaking abilities.
What Adept Group offers:
• Excellent career path in the recruitment industry.
• Flexible schedule.
• Relaxed dress code.
• Great company culture.
• Local and International events and trips.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.