- Translating blogs, website content, articles/whitepapers, and advertisement content
- Writing blogs, website content, articles/whitepapers, advertisement content, and social media posts
- Finding Japanese content to post to social media and writing posts in Japanese
- Ensuring Japanese content in marketing materials and on the website is professional and represents Apex’s brand image
- Assisting with other marketing projects as they arise such as ordering marketing material
- Communicating with vendors, and acting as language support in other ad hoc projects
Why this job could be a good fit for you.
- Truly international working environment
- Open office environment and friendly, positive culture
- Flexible work hours (15-20 hours/week)
- Freedom to set own schedule based on availability
- Opportunity to expand marketing knowledge
- Native-level proficiency in Japanese
- Proficient in English
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous translation experience
- Knowledge of HubSpot, WordPress, blogs, and social media
- Passionate about marketing
The Company shall compensate the Service Provider with the amount of 2,550 JPY/hour (minus withholding tax)
The Company covers the actual and most economical commutation transportation expenses (*up to 15,000 JPY/month).
While we're not able to reach out to every applicant,
our recruiting team will contact you within two weeks if your skills and experience are a strong match for the position
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.