When playing games or watching movies, do you feel like you could tell a better story?
Have you ever written scripts for TV, movies, games or comics?
Do you dream of making people laugh and cry with your writing, and tell stories that stay with people?
If so, then this position may be right for you.
Your main responsibilities will be:
-planning out and writing the plot for storylines of games we develop in-house.
-check scripts written based on your plots and provide appropriate feedback.
-keeping track of the in-game lore and expanding upon it.
You'll be working closely with the game development team, and you can have a major influence on how the stories in our game unfold. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply today - and let’s work together to bring new and exciting stories to people around the world!
- English - Native-level
- Excellent writing and composition ability
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Interest in Japanese pop culture and games
As a Bonus:
- Proficiency in Japanese (especially if you consume entertainment in Japanese)
- Proficiency in other languages
- Experience in writing for a mass consumer audience
- Experience writing dialogue for television, film, commercials, plays/screenplays, fiction/interactive fiction, and/or comedy/entertainment.
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.