We are looking for young energetic person to deal directly in car sales, manage social media accounts, find new customers and take care of already existing customer base. Mostly, contacts will be inbound, meaning potential customers will be coming to you. We have large 300,000 followers base in Facebook, 400,000 registered customers with our web-site and regular traffic to our web-site. It means you will need to effectively answer questions, issue invoices and keep accounting for the customers. We have our advance in house system for both CRM and accounting. Our high tech CRM system allows us to deal daily with large number of customers and have records for your later on follow up.
Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
Standard Welfare Package - included
¥230,000 + commission from sales (commission will be based on your skills and ability to deal effectively with the customers, currently on average it is from 40,000 to 150,000). There is no limit for the commission.
■ Start : Immediately
■ Working hour: 9-18
■ Client: International
- The most important factor - desire and ability to learn fast, be able to multi-task, effective communication skills, be able to be a team player and get alone with various types of people
- Communication with international customer through telephone , e-mail, Skype, Viber, Whats up, through our CRM system
- Effective use of wide range of social media, being able to compose and publish short stories, updates and blogs
- Generating leads and turning them into sales. You will mostly deal with inbound contacts making sales a lot easier. Customers will be coming to you, so your communication skills and ability to follow up will be of upmost importance
- Closing business deals and keep accounting records
It is very important you are a bright, easy to deal with, pro-active and energetic person. You will be in the environment of mostly working independently and doing a lot of on-job training. You need to lean and adapt fast. Good sense of humor is a must in addition to not being too sensitive to potential mishaps possible in a multi-national environment
-Interviews will be held in-person at our office. We may call you if your qualifications meet our requirements
-The successful candidate will be expected to start work as early as possible.
-Please note we will only respond to applicants that we decide to interview or have a preliminary phone interview
-If you do not receive reply to your resume within a 5 working days, it will mean that unfortunately, your skills do not match our requirements
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.