TOEZ Inc. operates 250 preschools throughout Japan for students aged between 0 and 8 years old. We are looking for new members to join our English correspondence education team working on curriculum development.
1. Native checking of English documents created by Japanese members of staff.
2. Creation of teaching materials with English voiceover, and other audio.
3. Revising, updating the previous curriculums.
4. Any other work that utilizes your English ability (translating, interpreting, proofreading etc.)
・Native English speaker (NorthAmerican English)
・Business level spoken Japanese (writing and reading skills are not required)
・Must currently reside in Japan （you are able to work remotely in Japan）
・Curriculum/test development, proofreading experience
・Teaching experience as an English teacher
・Teaching experience with kindergarten, preschool children
Working hours and location:
・Mon – Fri 9：00 - 17：30
・Kodemma-Cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
*Remote work is available
・Two days off /week (Saturdays and Sundays)
・Summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, special leave for weddings and funerals
・Annual paid holidays：10 days, given after 6 months of being in the company
・At least 125 calendar days off per year
*You are able to take 30 days off maximum at a time. If you go beyond the scope of paid leave, you will be able to use unpaid leave.
・Annual salary: ¥4.0M ~ ¥5.5M
* Salary will be decided based on past work experience and ability
* Transportation allowance, overtime pay will be provided
We are also hiring part-time position. Would like to discuss it at the interview.
・Transportation expenses are fully paid
・Overtime allowance, Position allowance
・Promotion system, annual bonus
・Japanese social and related insurance
・Maternity leave, childcare leave
90% of our employees are mothers. We provide flexible working conditions for their lifestyles such as short-time work, remote work, other support systems, leave, etc.
1. Screening - Only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.
2. Interview - The interview will be held in Japanese.
3. Recruitment - We are hiring 1 or 2 people for this position.
The most important aspect we consider when screening candidates is your potential.
Please don’t hesitate to apply. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.