Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for energetic and dedicated Native English teachers for our Kids Duo schools in Hiroshima!
☆The Kids Duo Method☆
Kids Duo represents a fresh new approach to the language learning process, focusing on creating a solid foundation of enthusiasm and self-confidence in speaking via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English – often without even realizing it!
As a Native English Teacher, you are the centerpiece of a Kids Duo school. Kids Duo teachers work with their school's Japanese Bilingual staff, administrative staff, and other Kids Duo teacher to coordinate and conduct fun and interactive lessons in which students can practice speaking and interacting in a 100% English environment.
While Kids Duo has a set curriculum, teachers are actively encouraged to grow and expand on these foundations to create truly unique and personalized lessons; allowing ample creative freedom to inject passion and enthusiasm into your class. No one day is the same at Kids Duo, and you can expect to cover a broad variety of subjects including Music & Dance, Science, Social Studies, and Arts & Crafts - all of which are conducted in English, allowing students to be exposed to a plethora of unique and valuable English vocabulary.
☆Benefits & Compensation☆
- Starting salary of ￥250,000/month. (Career advancement opportunities available.)
- Teachers receive fully-paid comprehensive initial training, during which accommodation and transportation reimbursement can be provided if necessary.
- Usable and transferable experience & skills gained via regular teaching workshops held throughout the year.
- Ten paid vacation days a year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays.
- Work-related commuting costs reimbursed.
- Social Security & Health Insurance provided.
- Visa sponsorship opportunities available, overseas applicants welcome!
- Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00 – 20:30, 5 days a week (generally Monday through Friday.)
- Typical shifts include 9:30-18:30, 10:00-19:00, 11:00-20:00, etc.
- Working shifts are 9 hours per day; this means 8 working hours and a 1-hour lunch break.
- Occasional Special Events held on Saturdays & Sundays (Open Schools, Spelling Bees, Recitals, etc.)
☆Hiroshima: A Brief Introduction☆
Going from utter destruction to complete reformation within half a century, Hiroshima is a shining symbol of Japan’s resilience, perseverance, and technological ingenuity. Now the futuristic, metropolitan hub of Western Japan, the city is known for far more than just its somber past. It is now Chūgoku’s modern epicenter of commerce, trade, and industry, and boasts a robust offering of unique foods, history, and culture.
Just outside the city outskirts lies Miyajima, the UNESCO World Heritage site legendarily known for its towering red torii gate resting just off the island’s coast. Within the city proper you can also find such famous locations as Hiroshima Castle, dedicated to Hiroshima’s rich prewar history, and Orizuru Tower, a modern architectural landmark known for its translucent plate-glass exterior wall filled with thousands of hand-folded paper cranes. Not far from here lies yet another World Heritage Site, the Hiroshima Peace Memorial; unequivocally revered and known the world over for the enduring message it leaves behind.
During your time in the city, be sure to indulge yourself in its signature dish, Hiroshima Okonomiyaki; which, as opposed to its Tokyo or Osaka counterparts’, is cooked over a base of yakisoba noodles – and is layered, not mixed. Oysters are another regional staple, and are farmed fresh from the oyster traps lining the city’s harbor - just don't forget to save room for the maple leaf-shaped Momoji Manjū cakes!
For more details, please visit our homepage via our Company Profile above.
*While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. *
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.