Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for energetic and dedicated Native English teachers for our Kids Duo schools in Okayama Prefecture!
☆The Kids Duo Method☆
Kids Duo represents a fresh new approach to the language learning process, focusing on creating a solid foundation of enthusiasm and self-confidence in speaking via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English – often without even realizing it!
As a Native English Teacher, you are the centerpiece of a Kids Duo school. Kids Duo teachers work with their school's Japanese Bilingual staff, administrative staff, and other Kids Duo teacher to coordinate and conduct fun and interactive lessons in which students can practice speaking and interacting in a 100% English environment.
While Kids Duo has a set curriculum, teachers are actively encouraged to grow and expand on these foundations to create truly unique and personalized lessons; allowing ample creative freedom to inject passion and enthusiasm into your class. No one day is the same at Kids Duo, and you can expect to cover a broad variety of subjects including Music & Dance, Science, Social Studies, and Arts & Crafts - all of which are conducted in English, allowing students to be exposed to a plethora of unique and valuable English vocabulary.
☆Benefits & Compensation☆
- Starting salary of ￥250,000/month. (Career advancement opportunities available.)
- Teachers receive fully-paid comprehensive initial training, during which accommodation and transportation reimbursement can be provided if necessary.
- Usable and transferable experience & skills gained via regular teaching workshops held throughout the year.
- Ten paid vacation days a year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays.
- Work-related commuting costs reimbursed.
- Social Security & Health Insurance provided.
- Visa sponsorship opportunities available, overseas applicants welcome!
- Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00 – 20:30, 5 days a week (generally Monday through Friday.)
- Typical shifts include 9:30-18:30, 10:00-19:00, 11:00-20:00, etc.
- Working shifts are 9 hours per day; this means 8 working hours and a 1-hour lunch break.
- Occasional Special Events held on Saturdays & Sundays (Open Schools, Spelling Bees, Recitals, etc.)
☆Okayama: A Brief Introduction☆
Located in the westernmost region of Honshū, Okayama is known as “the Land of Sunshine” for its particularly mild climate and low rate of rainfall. The region is also famous for its fruit production, particularly its Muscat grapes and peaches – in fact, you may recognize the area as the setting of Japan’s most famous folktale Momotarō, the Peach Boy.
Okayama is the 2nd largest city in Chūgoku after Hiroshima, and is home to some of Japan’s most revered historic and cultural sites – this includes Kōrakuen, one of three of Japan’s top traditional gardens, and Okayama Castle, ranked among the best 100 Japanese castles. If you are looking to explore other areas of Japan as well, its convenient location allows easy access by bullet train to cities like Hiroshima in just 35 minutes, and Kobe in just under one hour.
With its famously fair weather and comparatively lower risk of natural disaster, what better place to make your home while exploring all of what Western Japan has to offer?
For more details, please visit our homepage via our Company Profile above.
*While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. *
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.