- Nishinomiya International School (西宮インターナショナルスクール)
- Job ID
- Nishinomiya-shi, Hyogo
- Post date
- May 9, 2019
- Education / Teaching
- Child Education, Pre-school Teacher
- Work Type
- Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
- ¥260,000 ~ ¥280,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Japanese: None
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Visa sponsorship available
We are an established international preschool located in Nishinomiya, looking for a full time native English speaking teacher for children ages 1 to 12.
Working hours are Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00 to 18:00 (working times can be adjusted if necessary, just ask!)
Transportation is paid.
We are located just a short walk from the Hankyu Kurakuen-guchi station.
Paid holidays and health insurance are provided.
Our ideal candidate would:
● Enjoy singing and playing with children
● Be punctual and have a responsible work ethic
● Be friendly and self-guided
Experience teaching young children is preferred, but we are open to an inexperienced candidate if they have the right personality and willingness to learn.
A proper visa is required.
We will contact you directly if your application is successful.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.