* Engage, entertain and inspire all who visit the venue by making a focused commitment to our guests and ensure they receive our exceptional and tranquil service.
* Follow services standards, brand concept, service behavior listed on the service manuals and the received practices on training.
* Greet guests in a positive, friendly manner and make them feel welcome.
* Guide guests through all phases of their experience at the restaurant.
* Consistently follow sequence of service, utilizing all proper procedures standardized by room management.
* Maintain table cleanliness, utilizing a silent service approach.
* Itemize bills correctly and efficiently secure payment.
* Effectively communicate with management, chefs and culinary staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees.
* Maintain a level of professionalism that will make guests want to return.
* Anticipate the guests' needs and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency.
* Work as a team in order to assist with all guests' and employees' needs and inquiries.
* Performs all other job related duties as requested.
* Valid working visa.
* At least 2 years of experience in a fast pace environment.
* Working knowledge of food and wine with the ability to confidently speak on and properly serve such items.
* Working knowledge of health, safety and sanitation procedures.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays. (5 days a week and 8 hours of working a day)
* Able to effectively communicate in English and Japanese, in both written and oral forms.
* Worker's accident compensation insurance
* Employment insurance
* Transportation coverage
Contract employment type and benefit are negotiable
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.