Rosetta Stone Learning Center is a subsidiary of the Link and Motivation Group (LMG), consistently voted one of Japan’s top 5 companies to work for. Our unique Customer Second philosophy places us at the forefront of the industry in terms of employee growth and career development. We believe in innovation and have leveraged technology to provide a leading set of learning tools to work in line with our blended learning approach.
We are looking for weekend instructors who will be able to become part of our premium-level English program, Rosetta Stone Premium Club. The role will be based in the heart of Ginza, in an extremely comfortable work environment at one of the city’s newest locations. Our client base is made up of professionals at the highest levels of their careers (in business or otherwise) and who have signed up for Premium Club one-to-one English lessons. Instructors plan individual lessons for students centered around a curriculum that has been designed specifically for each student and teach engaging, effective lessons. While the focus of the curriculum can range from business to legal to medical to even helping a client with preparation for a foreign trip, at the heart of all lessons is a strong grounding in language education.
Instructors also get involved in the planning and delivering of seminars pertaining to business skills, and other events such as networking parties.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have a graduate level degree and significant professional experience outside of teaching, as well as a minimum of 2 years English language teaching experience with adults, preferably in Japan. We are looking for someone with a well-rounded set of experiences that will give them the ability to create highly engaging and interesting lessons with our target student base. You will also need a high level of professionalism and maturity along with some experience in a customer or client facing role, enabling you to represent the Rosetta Stone Learning Center brand in a highly polished and professional manner. We are looking for team players who will be able to work closely with other instructors to create curricula and share information about students.
The ideal candidate will be calm, confident, knowledgeable, extremely adaptable to a range of students and able to cater to executive level professionals.
- Successful applicants will be expected to deliver the highest quality lessons in our Rosetta Stone Learning Center branches (our mainstream business) for a one-month period in preparation for teaching in the Rosetta Stone Premium Club (paid at the RSPC facilitator rate).
- On completion of one-month, in-branch period, an evaluation will be conducted to determine if further in-branch training is needed.
- On completion of the in-branch training period, RSPC facilitators may be required to teach in the RSLC branches as needed, compensated at the RSPC rate.
- An RSPC facilitator offers premium service but must be able to deliver the RSLC core products.
- An RSPC facilitator must be humble and be willing to teach all types of students, not just CEOs and Executives.
- Fixed shift salary of 20,000 yen if working one weekend day and 50,000 yen if working both Saturday and Sunday
- Fixed working hours of 9:30 to 18:30 (11 slots) with up to 8 lessons taught
- The opportunity to represent two top international brands - Link & Motivation and Rosetta Stone
If you think that this position is right for you then please submit your resume along with a cover letter expressing why you are interested in working for us.
We will be accepting applications until late May.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all emails or requests for information.
***Please use the application function on this website rather than contacting the schools directly as the staff there will not be able to process your application.***
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.