The Kiroro Resort is located near Otaru, Yoichi and the village of Akaigawa, Hokkaido and surrounded on all sides by mountains and a beautiful environment with wonderful nature to enjoy throughout the four seasons. We are looking for an administrator to the Group General Manager and Executive Management team.
<Responsibility / Duties>
- Assist and translate for Group General Manager(Kiroro resort) and foreign ExCom members.
- Take minutes in English and Japanese of meetings.
- Translate signs and other customer information, and proofread English translations of others.
- Assist in operation when needed.
- Other reasonable job duties as requested by GM or ExCom.
- English and Japanese business fluency or above
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to follow all company policies and procedures
- A positive, let’s-do-it attitude
- Teamwork, time-management, and an open-mind
-Open to all age groups and diverse cultures
- Experience as translator or in the hotel industry a plus, but not required
<Working Condition >
-Start Date: ASAP
-Working Hours: 9AM - 6PM with an hour break in between.
-Holiday: 104 days off per year. Annual paid leave is given in line with the Japan Labor Standards
<What we offer>
- Full time contract
- Housing (A single private room / 6,000 JYP per month). 3LDK housing is also available for a married staff with 20,000 per month
- The best powder snow in the world along with the season free ski pass
-Hotel facilities usage for free (The Gym, Pool and the Onsen)
-Free language training
-International Brand & Managed Hotel / Resort and International community
(Gain international hotel experience in one of Japan’s best ski resorts)
-50% discount on the all Hotels restaurants (13 restaurants on the site)
The Kiroro embraces two leading world hotel brands, Sheraton, where guests from around the world are delivered meaningful service and Tribute Portfolio - a family of independent hotels created for travelers who take pride in their individuality and seek difference.
We are looking for dynamic people who are positive, adaptable and have genuine interest in delivering the world travelers a great comfort away from home and you are very much welcomed to explore a delightful career journey with us.
Last modified on January 22, 2020
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.