Blue Dolphins International Pre School is now hiring a PART TIME teacher for our Blue Dolphins Preschool program located in Hyogo(Nishinomiya, Takarazuka, Mikage) and North Osaka area (Takatsuki and Senrichuo).
The position is expected to start for the new school year but ideally, the training is to start sometime in March or earlier.
We have several work hour/day options such as:
- Semi-full time (couple of days a week)
- Afternoon (15~18ish) only
It can be either hourly or monthly salary which depends on how many hours/days you can work in a week.
Hourly wage is: 5,000 yen for 2hour lesson, 9,000 yen for 4hour lesson etc. (There is a couple of variations.)
*Transportation will be fully covered
【Class to Teach 】
The classes you will be teaching varies from pre-K to elementary class.
Detail will be given at the time of interview.
* Currently resides in Japan
* Native in English or equivalent
* Have at least an year of experience working with children under the age of 6 in a group setting (preschool/kindergarten setting preferred)
* Have a valid visa status to legally work in Japan without initial sponsorship(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
* Knows how to create lesson plans
The followings are the strong assets for the position:
- Has an educational background in teaching, childcare, music or art
- Teaching certificate
- Japanese proficiency
- Experience working with infants and toddlers
- Experience teaching grammar classes at an elementary school level
- Experience carrying out formal assessments on students
Although we do have lessons/classes that are aimed to support children’s English, our school is unlike general English conversation school. It is rather considered as an international preschool/kindergarten where children learn IN English. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have experience developing an educational curriculum and/or lesson plans that can best support children in all the developmental areas in an English environment. Besides, we welcome those who are passionate and enthusiastic about working and improving together with the children!!
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with your photo included
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins International Preschool
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the preschools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcom on-call staff. If you are interested being a substitute teacher, please apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call in your cover letter.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.