Help overcome language barriers by communicating the story behind Japanese companies to an English-speaking audience, especially targeting individual and institutional investors. Work with and learn from a diverse team of translators and analysts to be part of a growing equity research company. Shared Research Latitude translates Shared Research reports on over 100 companies in various industries including retail, finance, biotechnology, and manufacturing. We also handle investor relations documents for hundreds of listed Japanese companies. If you are ready to take on responsibilities, work in a fast-paced, challenging environment that provides learning opportunities every day, take initiative and contact us.
May be asked to assist in any of the following tasks:
• Translate financial reports as well as investor relation materials (such as news releases and earnings presentations) from Japanese to English, focusing on clear, high-quality English
Editing and translation quality control
• Check translations for accuracy, grammar, spelling, and consistency using the in-house style guide
• Ensure proper formatting and visual consistency
• Be a bridge between translators, analysts, and clients to ensure high quality documents
Translation project management
• Communicate with freelance translators
• Send feedback to translators
• Help manage scheduling
• Native-level English speaker with strong writing skills
• Fluency in Japanese (especially reading)
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues of various backgrounds
• Initiative to ask questions and learn quickly
• Flexibility to switch or balance multiple projects while staying on top of deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• ¥4.0M ~ ¥5.0M / Year (Negotiable)
• Including all the standard Japanese health insurance benefits, etc
• One to five years of translation experience
• Motivation to take initiative
• Knowledge of finance/business or a desire to learn
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.