Company name: 株式会社ろうど(kabushikikaishiya Roudo)
We are looking for construction workers of all age groups (preferably with a ~4ton driver’s license) for the purpose of road and sewage construction. Men with no construction experience are also welcome. As of now we have people from different races
Brief overview of work:
The 3 main services we offer is called hoso, suido, and gesui
Hoso: it is the service wherein after all the piping replacement procedures(suido and gesui) have been accomplished we remove all the old and temporary asphalt of the desired area and replace all of it with new asphalt evenly flatting it making sure its slope maintain government standard
Suido: it is the service wherein water piping is replaced.
Gesui: it is the service wherein sewage piping is replaced.
In all 3 of these services these procedures apply:
1. Digging(power shovels are also used)
2. Replacing(pipes or asphalt)
3. Filling(new soil and asphalt)
Daily wage: 12000-18000 per day depending on skill and ability(people with valid driver’s license start at 13000)
Payment is given by hand on the tenth of every month (we calculate a month’s worth of salary beginning from the 1st day of the month to the last day of the month)
1. After a month of work we provide a 20 day insurance so even though you only worked 18 or 17 days due to rain or holidays we will insure to pay you 20 days of your fixed daily salary
2. We have bonuses to those who gain the company’s trust
3. we pay transportation(receipt required), lunch, and provide uniforms (boots, belts and gloves exclude
5. If your home is viable you may be picked up by a car or meet up with other members in an area to go to the site
6. We provide a daily partial salary system
7. There are multiple incentives
Monday to Friday and rarely Saturdays
From 9:00 to 18:00 break times is limited therefore when we finish the job we are able to go home
Note that some places require us to work at night
We have holidays off
We may cancel work due to weather conditions
Please note that all staff must enter the shakai hoken due to the growing strictness of the government concerning construction
Please consider us and apply! We are in need of people, your work with us will be appreciated.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.