Crowd Cast is a Tokyo based FinTech startup. Our quest is to build applications that simplify and take the pain out of business processes. Staple, our core product, is an expense management application that makes it easy for users to enter, manage, and track expenses anywhere on any device.
Our latest project is to integrate the use of a prepaid corporate card inside of our product, which will be a first on the Japanese market.
We are looking for people with an innovative and proactive mindset, seeking to thrive in a fast-moving, international environment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience on Heroku and AWS
- Experience using Ruby on Rails
- Experience managing a PostgreSQL DB
- Comfortable with Continuous Integration and GIT
- Experience with Docker
- Swift troubleshooting and debugging skills
- English (business level or higher) is a must
Nice to have
- Business-level Japanese
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with React/React Native
- Be responsible of our platform’s reliability, security and scalability
- Build a platform performance test tool to run on major feature releases
- Work closely with the engineer manager and help organise incident drills
- Improve current devops practices, for faster builds and increased maintainability
- Problem-solve and adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in monthly engineering meetings and product meetings
- Develop some features and refactor the application through test driven development
- Be proactive and give your professional input to the rest of the team
Business hours & welfare
- Business hours 9:00~18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
- Flex-time (core time 11:00~15:00)
- Remote work
- Weekends and national holidays off
- 20 paid holidays/year
- Other (company vacation, maternity leave, …)
- Health insurance & pension
- Yearly total salary : Around 5M JPY
- Fixed bonus (2 times/year)
- Incentive bonus (2 times/year)
- Travel expense support
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.