EXCIS LTD is a UK-based cross-border international IT services company looking to hire native English speakers with IT and customer service skills. If you have previous IT help desk, or other customer support experience, please apply!
Desired Technical Skills:
• Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
• Certified on Lenovo Desktops, Apple MAC & Linux devices
• Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction-based activities at sites.
• Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
• Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S and MAC OS.
• Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
• Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to
monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skill and troubleshooting & resolving issues related to end user network cabling.
• Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management as well as people skills.
• Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
• Preferably with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification.
• Knowledge and experience of ticketing tools (ServiceNow / Remedy etc.),
Non-Technical Desired Skills:
• Good Customer management skill,
• Good in oral and written communication
• Able to interact and work with customer at different levels.
• Self- Driven and result oriented.
• Really passionate about the work
• Local language knowledge is preferred
We may not be able to assist with "hands-on" visa renewal.
So please apply if you have a non-work related visa, or are comfortable to handle visa matters by yourself.
We hope to receive your application!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.