Academic English Instructor (Y-SAPIX Global Campus: YGC)
Company: SAPIX YOZEMI GROUP
Location: Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku or Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, TOKYO
Role: Academic English Instructor
Work Type: Full-Time Contract (part-time positions also available for university students in Japan)
Starting Salary: 270,000 yen/month (negotiable)
Interview: We welcome candidates who currently reside overseas (outside Japan) and happy to conduct interviews via Skype.
• ENGLISH: Native/Fluent Level
• JAPANESE: Basic/Learning Level (not absolute requirement)
• VISA: Sponsorship provided (Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/Int’l Services) up to 3-5 years and renewed indefinitely upon periodic evaluations
• DEGREE: Ideally a U.S. University Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree
Y-SAPIX Global Campus (YGC), part of SAPIX YOZEMI GROUP offers after-school Academic English classes to students ranging from elementary school to high school. We conduct and provide classes that are in an all-English environment. Our classes are located in Yoyogi and one opening soon in Jiyugaoka.
We seek full-time bilingual or native English instructors who can interact with young students intellectually and enthusiastically, as well as create learning materials. Past teaching experience and ability to teach SSAT, SAT® and TOEFL® are a plus, but not absolute requirements so long as the candidate has the strong motivation, intention to learn new skills and positive attitude! We also welcome candidates who are willing to present and suggest new, effective ideas in providing lessons that are engaging and encouraging critical thinking skills for our students.
• Full-Time Academic English Teacher
• Housing allowance
• Health/Social Insurance
• Employment/Social Insurance
• Industrial Accident Compensation Coverage
• Transportation Costs (based on actual expenses incurred up to 100,000 yen/month)
• Tuesdays to Saturdays (Sundays and Mondays are considered ‘weekends)’
• Time: 12:30 to 21:00
• Hours are 40 hours per week (we do not encourage overtime although payment will be made if the time/shift is absolutely required).
• Two days off per week (usually Sundays and Mondays)
• National/Public Holidays (substitute holidays given if they fall on a work day)
• Annual Leave – ten days granted in the first year (increased one day each year)
• Summer and winter vacations – provided in addition to annual leave
• Others (maternity/paternity/compassionate/special leave)
• Opportunities provided (evaluation is conducted every year)
※ For candidates who currently reside outside Japan, we accept interviews via Skype.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING EMPLOYEES WHO APPRECIATE A DIVERSE WORKING ENVIRONMENT!
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.