Established in 2013, we are a growing company whose mission is to connect passionate young global talent with innovative companies in Japan. Our vision is to transform Japan and ensure that everyone will enjoy pursuing their passion within their work place.
Our company believes that conforming to traditional systems, particularly in job-hunting in Japan (i.e. Shukatsu) limits fulfillment in the work place. By connecting global talents to Japan’s most innovative companies, we believe that these companies can become the models for other Japanese companies and individuals, and demonstrate how people can really live their passion in their work place. We want to show others that “to work is not a means to an end” but rather “to work itself is the end goal in achieving one’s passion”.
Our team is composed of highly motivated people, from various nationalities, with different cultural/educational/working background but with the collective ambition of building expertise within the human capital field, be it as a sales manager, career consultant or others. We embrace diversity and multiculturalism, and as such, we aspire to become a role model for companies in other industries too. We work on a lot of “experiments” on how we can incorporate global trends in making the work place a better and fun place.
As we are growing our business, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant who will be dedicating to help fellow foreigners find their IKIGAI in Japan. As a recruitment consultant, you will be able to help foreign people in bridging various kinds of gaps they have when it comes to job hunting/job change. You are able to listen to people’s stories, show them some possibilities that people may not realize by themselves. Our company is dedicated to curate only the companies that we can be proud to introduce to candidates based on our corporate values. You will be able to experience being a part of change for people’s lives!
■Roles and Responsibilities■
– Provide career consulting session to registered users (mostly foreign international students and also mid-career professionals), in English
– Introduce jobs that match candidates’ profile and expectations.
– Provide necessary training, information to candidates for interviews with Japanese companies
-Contribute in building a better team & company at Active Connector: Though it has been over years since we were established, there are so many points we should improve in terms of quality and efficiency. We are looking for those who can proactively come up with solutions for improvement and make an even better team together!
-Based on your career plan, there are some self-initiated project that you can be involved. There are other team led projects you can take part of (such as people development, operation improvement etc…)
– Have passion in human resource/human capital field; or at least serious (proven) intention to build expertise in this area
– Great communication skills
– Fluency in English *No Japanese is required
– Passion for innovation and startups
– Passion for making a positive change in people’s lives by providing guidance
– Proven ability to set priorities and be able to focus on important tasks
– Proven ability to delegate tasks (e.g. to career consultant support staff)
– Currently residing in Japan with a valid visa *Possible to issue work visa, but we cannot accept applicants with a tourist visa.
– Working experience in the HR field, but in other fields/roles as well
– Good knowledge of the Japanese job market, industries, and career trends
– Commitment to work for the company for a long time
– Currently residing in the Tokyo area
– Working hours: Monday~Friday; Core hour 10:00-16:00, 8 hours a day (FLEX TIME)
– Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, paid leaves, sick-paid leaves, ceremonial paid leaves, end of the year holidays, and additional 2 paid leaves if all paid leaves are taken (to encourage rest and good energy to re-charge our team members), 3 day summer holiday (Taken between June-September)
– 3-months trial period
-After completion of your trial period, you are eligible to work from home 1.5 day a week
*Monthly salary based on your experience*
Model salary is as below:
・With no or less than one year of related professional work experience: Monthly salary: 230,000JPY-250,000JPY
・With more than one year and less than four years of related work experience: Monthly salary: 250,000JPY to 290,000JPY
・With more than four years of related work experience: Monthly salary: 290,000JPY to 330,000JPY
Salary includes 40 hours of overtime work (It does not mean that you have to work 40 hours of overtime)
・Bonus: performance incentives from each successful match you help to secure, to be paid every 4 months.
-Expected annual salary (if you perform as expected) will be between 3.2 million JPY to 6 million JPY including the performance based bonus *Possible to exceed this amount if you perform well
– If you reside in walking distance from our office, you will receive an additional ¥ 30,000 per month as housing allowance.
– Transportation cost: covered up to ¥ 30,000 per month.
-Salary promotion: Once a year (April)
Please attach motivation letter.
For those who pass CV screening process, we will make a 15~20-minute call to promising candidates and eventually will invite for a face to face interview.
Final selection process will include one day trial work at our office.
We will deliver the results in around 2 weeks.
[MOTIVATON LETTER NEEDED]
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.