Pinto International, Inc. operates deli/bakery/sushi outlets in commissaries located on 17 military bases in Japan, South Korea and Guam.
Our deli/bakery/sushi team takes great pride in serving our U.S. Military members and their families and is engaged in a wide range of activities focused around creating HAPPY CUSTOMERS and a superior shopping experience.
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
• Prepare food items to Company standards
• Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products
• Maintain HACCP, Temperature & Cleaning logs
• Greet and serve EVERY CUSTOMER with enthusiasm, energy and helpful attitude
• Utilize all department equipment such as refrigerators, rice cooker, utensils, freezers, slicers, and ovens according to company guidelines
• Maintain all display cases with fresh product that meets code date requirements
• Carry food items, supplies etc from storage areas to work areas
• Maintain cleanliness and sanitation requirements at all times.
• Label, stock and inventory department merchandise
• Adhere to all safety regulations and guidelines
Minimum Position Qualifications:
We look for staff that has passion for working with people along with a service orientation and social perceptiveness that is inviting to our customers. Candidates need to be able to handle challenging customer interactions with ease. All candidates must be able to read/write & speak English proficiently. Working hours can be flexible; however, weekends, overtime and holidays are required as needed to accomplish the goals of the department.
Please apply today!
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.