Do you want to enjoy work while advancing you career at a fast-paced & rapidly expanding company?
Are you ready to be part of the development team working on the next big otome game targeted worldwide?
If so, then this position may be right for you!
You will be placed in a robust team of game creators as we build an exciting brand new otome game. Your main responsibility will be to orchestrate work-flow across all elements of the project – content, art, engineering, scripting, localization, and design. You will also be responsible for executing the game producer’s ideas while also formulating and executing your own ideas into the game.
We are looking for a candidate with both the drive and the passion to succeed and the willingness and ability to take on increased responsibilities.
- Min Business level proficiency in Japanese
- Knowledge of current industry trends (Otome game addicts)
-Has an interest in mobile games
- Education – Bachelor’s degree required
- English – Native level
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure
- Ability to think creatively
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to make informed decisions
●As a Bonus
- Knowledge of current industry trends (particularly -Otome games)
- Proficiency in other languages
- Photoshop skills
- Prior experience in game development
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.