Tap Around is a young start up, expecting to launch it's first product this Spring.
With our unique and innovative technology, "TAPTrack" will offer more accurate user location data, such as floor and store detection inside buildings/malls and underground shopping facilities.
We are seeking for passionate and enthusiastic personnel to join our team and push this patented technology into business that will change the world.
・Design of our Corporate Materials, Websites and Service
(Guidelines / Grand Design / Lower-level content design etc.)
・Art Direction, Production Direction
・Front end coding
- A portfolio of work showcasing excellence in visual design and an appreciation for interaction design and understanding of user centered design processes and methods.
- 8 years or more work experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches and wireframes
- Highly skilled in Adobe CC (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Keynote and other designing tools.
- Experience in designing from start to finish including the development process
- Able to function independently and in a team environment with excellent collaboration skills
- Understanding in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Learning is a plus.
(To be determined based on skills and experience)
Monday to Friday:10:30 - 19:30
(including 1 hour lunch break)
Tokyo (3 minutes walk from JR Osaki Station)
・Social Health Insurance
・Visa Sponsorship available
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.