Info Cubic Japan Social Media Team is looking for a candidate with a curious personality, with 2 years + experience in digital marketing, who’s organized with extensive excel knowledge, and who has good communication skills.
Social Media Content Coordinator
• Managing social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and relevant blogs.
• Monitoring social media benchmarks as well as analyzing, reviewing and reporting.
• Working with a variety of internal and external partners to create social media strategies supporting goals.
• Strong English writing skill
• Excellent communication skill
• Lead the market with cutting edge messaging and landing pages
• Keeping internal & external relationships with vendors, partners, and clients
• Occasionally assist with creating proposals/pitching for new clients
• Be able to process large amounts of data and to understand trends
• Excellence in implementation, attention to details, and organizational skills
• Experience managing large, cross-functional projects and work well in a team structure
• Maximize Revenue within a set ROI
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
• University degree or equivalent with financial or quantitative focus,
• 2 years + of demonstrated work experience in mathematics, statistics, computer science/engineering, or other quantitative field
• High competency level in Excel
• Native English language skill; Japanese proficiency is a plus
• Background in digital marketing experience preferred
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.