IT Security Specialist
TheIT Security Specialist role is based in Tokyo in a progressive multinational working environment and will be involved in building and maintaining IT security solutions for client organizations. Qualified candidates should have two or more years working experience in IT security. Japanese language skills are preferred.
• Create new ways to solve existing production security issues
• Configure and install firewalls and intrusion detection systems
• Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
• Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses
• Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
• Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
• Deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings
• Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s life-cycle
• Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
• Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.