As an HR Specialist in Appier, Japan, your main focus will be managing recruiting activities and administrative tasks. You may also take part in communication between Japanese colleagues and Headquarters teams on HR related topics.
- Expands and maintains the recruitment sourcing channels including but not limited to the internet-based hiring sites, consulting firms, headhunters, professional communities, colleges and referrals.
- Verifies hiring needs and qualifications by collaborating with hiring managers.
- Conducts interviews and assessments for hiring critical and managerial positions.
- Optimizes recruiting & staffing effectiveness by establishing and introducing creative and innovative selection methods and practices to management.
- Manages onboarding process and orientation training.
- Keeps up with industry knowledge and talent market news, responds fast to the market changes accordingly.
- Handles office general affairs arrangement.
- 2 years of HR experience with recruiting as part of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related fields.
- Excellent skills in Japanese and English communication
- Ability to identify and develop HR agendas that support the aims of the organization.
- Ability to present evidences and recommendations simply and concisely in oral and written form.
- General knowledge of business management and operations.
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of HR administrative operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude in gaining results with a strong customer-oriented mindset.
- Enthusiastic about learning anything new.
We're looking forward to receiving your application. Especially if you have experience in HR, Hiring, or Recruiting. This position is also open to contractors, if you are looking for only a few months employment, we'd still like to hear from you.
We would prefer you send your CV in English.
Please apply today!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.